Ahh yes, a new month at last. 1st of June 2006, everybody. New month, new start, I guess. And what better way to kick it off with the opening entry of my life. Well, today's a Thursday. A pretty wet one. I just came home from school after 2 quizzes, my goodness... Tomorrow's another quiz, a lab test actually, and it ain't over till next week when the term tests begin. Good thing I only have 2 tests. Monday and Tuesday. After that, it's an extended holiday for me! We return to school on the 26th of June. Sounds nice? You bet!
I haven't really said anything in detail about what I do or what I'm studying, right? Okay, I'm presently studying in a polytechnic here in Singapore. The course I'm taking is called Info-communications. Heard of it? Deals with mobile phones and PDAs and stuff. I'm a first year student, a freshie, they call it. Before I came into Temasek Polytechnic (yes, that's the name of it), I studied in St. Patrick's School, and way before that, St. Stephen's School. Yeah, those were my secondary and primary schools respectively. And gone were my childhood days. I enjoyed studying in those 2 schools. Makes me very proud of my alma maters.
Other than that, my personality and stuff, you can take a good look at my profile here on blogger.com. I hope there's enough information about me posted there. Well, if you really want to get to know me more, do contact me by e-mail. Did I include my address there? Tell you what, I'll go check now. In the meantime, I wish you all the best! Cherio!
No comments:
Post a Comment