Saturday, June 03, 2006

Inspiration, where are you?

It's a Saturday today. A pretty hot one. My day today will be spent mostly indoors. On one hand I feel like going out. On the other, my tests start this Monday and so it's safer to stay in and study. The thing is, I studied Maths yesterday and whoa, I almost got a headache. Lots of concentration and effort required to actually do Maths. I wonder why on earth would they want to come up with a subject like that. Well, I guess that's life.

I treat this blog as my new journal, you could say. I actually started writing journal entries on the net way back in 2004. Only thing is that all my past entries are in my Hi5 profile. You can have a look if you want; just click on the link to my webpage, if I'm not wrong. I must admit, I'm kind of computer illiterate. Good thing I'm studying computer stuff in my course right now. But it's also really difficult at times. Don't you just envy people who seem to be blessed with computers? It's as if they invented the computer or something. I see them clicking on this and that, dragging this and that, and voila, their newly made product. Bravo!

Well, at times I get inspiration to write something really cool and whenever I'm dying for inspiration, my entries are so normal, they could be considered boring. I live a very boring life, you could say. So I hope you don't mind my monotonous entries. Inspiration, where are you? I need more of you in my life! Anyway, I'll try my best to come up with more interesting articles from time to time. I feel as if I've fallen into a crack or something. Again, don't mind me...

So I'll say goodbye here, then. To inspiration and beyond!

No comments: