Wednesday, June 28, 2006

2 characters die in final Harry Potter book...

Have you heard? Two characters will die in the final book of the Harry Potter series! J. K. Rowling was on the headlines yesterday and she revealed this piece of information. She also said that one character got a reprieve - changing his or her fate for the better in the end. My God, this is scary. But I agreed with what she said about dealing with pure evil here. It's so unrealistic if no one dies. Well, I can't wait for the book to be released. She's almost finished writing it. But I doubt it will be in stores this year. Most probably early next year. But cross your fingers!

Did I mention I am a huge Harry Potter fan? Well yeah, I am. I love the books as well as the movies. The last movie was cool - especially Ralph Fiennes playing Lord Voldemort. Though he looked as though his nose got flattened by a bulldozer, I still like the way Ralph played him. Ralph himself said it was difficult playing the villain. Lord Voldemort is like the epitome of pure evil. But he managed to pull it off, I dare say. The next movie installment, Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, will be out some time in July 2007. So all you Harry Potter maniacs out there (me included), we've got about a year to wait. Bloody long time, but no worries, look to the future, my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Τhis blοg lookѕ juѕt liκe mу old onе!
It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Also visit my homepage reputation management