Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My sacrifice...

Okay, well, I'm in school now. It's the holidays, yes, but I've got to help out with a production for my drama club. The whole damn week, haha! You see, I've sacrificed 1 week of my holidays just to help out with a show I'm not even acting in. Well, what's the use if you're in drama and you don't even want to help out backstage? You can't just think about acting, can you?

The show will be played tomorrow and the day after at 7:30p.m.. So it looks like I've got to stay back till night falls. It's been a busy week so far. Can't wait for the weekend. Next week's the last week left for my holidays. Got to make full use of it, I guess. 2 weeks of holidays can pass so quickly but I don't understand why 2 weeks of school drag on and on. Time flies when you're having fun, you know what they say...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading and viewing my columns and videos. It's a little long to load my blog, I know, but I somehow prefer to keep one blog at a time instead of taking care of so many. Do be patient, and I'm sure the wait will be worth it. Cherio!

No comments: