Well I'm in school at the moment, using the computer labs here. Good thing we have free access labs for students. Oh heck, they should have free access labs for students. Tertiary education is so sophisticated now. Imagine studying without the use of a computer?
Anyway, my day today was pretty short - as for all Fridays, in fact. Just finished at 12p.m.. As I said yesterday, I had a lab test this morning. Web Application's the subject, and we were tested on modifying contents for a mock webpage. As usual, some found it difficult, some easy, me? Well, I'll just say it was average. I think I managed to do at least 80% of the test. Hope to get a satisfying grade.
Next week's the term tests. Got to get down to studying as usual. It's really hard, you know, when you've got absolutely no interest in a subject? Like Maths, for example. Did I ever mention I hate Maths? Yeah, I'm Maths's arch rival. Its oldest enemy. It's really another language to me. I already had to struggle through the O-level Maths last year and now I have to learn Engineering Maths, which is A-Maths - it's harder than E-Maths in secondary school, of course! To tell you the truth, I didn't even know I had to learn Maths in Info-communications! If I knew before I'd actually chosen this course, I would've thought twice before choosing it as one of my 12 choices for post-secondary education. They say never look back and regret, it'll get you no where. But come to think of it, it's much harder said than done!
No matter, no matter, I don't want to rant all day long. The day's just beginning, I should say. I still feel like I've got loads to do. Well, I'll leave you to it, then. Tata for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment