There you go, I've found a really cool painting of the Dragon and the Phoenix combined. As I've said in the earlier posts, the two combined represent marital bliss, a symbol of unity. Lots of Chinese couples like to have this symbol in their wedding. The painting you see here is actually painted by a Russian artist. And if you look closer, you'll see that the artist incorporated the two animals into the Tai Chi symbol. You know, that black and white symbol you see in martial arts movies? Anyway, it's quite a good portrayal of the two animals. Yin and yang, Dragon and Phoenix, it all links...Saturday, June 17, 2006
The Dragon and Phoenix combined, symbol of unity...
There you go, I've found a really cool painting of the Dragon and the Phoenix combined. As I've said in the earlier posts, the two combined represent marital bliss, a symbol of unity. Lots of Chinese couples like to have this symbol in their wedding. The painting you see here is actually painted by a Russian artist. And if you look closer, you'll see that the artist incorporated the two animals into the Tai Chi symbol. You know, that black and white symbol you see in martial arts movies? Anyway, it's quite a good portrayal of the two animals. Yin and yang, Dragon and Phoenix, it all links...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment