Ahh yes, my first favourite female singer/actress(if I remember correctly). I first saw her acting with Jackie Chan in The Tuxedo. Great show, that one. And then I got to check out her music. The only thing was that she only had one smash hit, and that was "Barenaked". After that she concentrated on acting, if I'm not wrong. Someone actually said that she should've continued being a singer because she would've done great. Well, we can't force people to do what they don't want to do. I guess she has her own dreams to follow...Jennifer Love Hewitt's hit song "Barenaked" has really been an evergreen song to me. I don't know why but everytime I hear it, I kind of get that happy feeling. The melody's really cool, I should say. You get to hear trumpets at the end and stuff. Well, if you're feeling down, just click on that "play" button and feel yourself barenaked, haha!
Jennifer Love Hewitt - Barenaked
The song's really cool. Talks about how sometimes you feel barenaked in weird situations and wish you weren't there. Well, I guess we do feel like that once in a while. Great melody, very jumpy...
No comments:
Post a Comment