Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ahh, music. Imagine a life without it...

Well, I'm so glad the term tests are over for me. Only 2 papers, anyway. I hope they come out well. As you can see, I've made some new posts here on my blog. Not just ordinary posts, but posts with pictures and videos. I'm sure most of you out there who blog would know it's cliched, but to me, it's really something new, haha!

The posts are mainly about my favourite artistes in the music industry. In fact they are about my favourite artistes. Yeah, I do love music. Imagine a life without it - or even a world without it. Life would be too boring to actually live it. We all need something to love, whether it's music, art, Maths (no way for me!), or even someone to love. Aww, isn't love amazing? I once said that I was in love with love, hahahaha!

Anyway, I'll leave you to browse my posts. Hope you do like them! Feel free to write comments if you want...

No comments: