
Great man, Josh Groban. Yeah, I love his voice and his music. You don't hear a voice like that every so often. It's a rare opportunity, really. I do recommend you listening to his music. Founded by veteran music producer David Foster, this man has touched millions with his voice, proved to people what singing really is, and awed us with his wonderful personality.
Josh made his debut performing on Ally Mcbeal. From then on, people recognised him for his extraordinary voice, and he soon became one of those artistes with a unique talent. He has released 2 albums so far, his self-titled debut album and his second album, Closer. Powerful songs like "You're Still You", "To Where You Are", "Gira Con Me", "Mi Mancherai", "Per Te", and the song that now became his trademark, "You Raise Me Up", have made him who he is today. So go on and indulge in his music! Hear his voice vibrating your speakers...
Josh Groban - You're Still You
This is Josh's debut song that he sang on Ally Mcbeal. Fans started to emerge after watching him sing...
Josh Groban - To Where You Are
The song that makes people cry after hearing it. I call it the funeral song, but I do mean it because I think it is the best tribute anyone can give to someone who has passed away...
Josh Groban - Gira Con Me
One of his songs from his debut album. Pretty touching chorus, really...
Josh Groban - Per Te
This one is from his secong album, Closer. It means "With You" in English.
Josh Groban - To Where You Are
The video for "To Where You Are". From what I read, the woman in the video actually took part in American Idol before...
Josh Groban - You Raise Me Up
This is the one song that made Josh Groban who he is. His trademark song, I dare say. "You Raise Me up" has been sung by many other artistes, but I still feel Josh Groban's version is the best. He seems to be the only person with the voice best suited to sing this song.
Josh Groban & Beyonce - Believe
1 comment:
A female vocalist should always keep herself hydrated. This is one of the basic but important things Vocalist's vibration a singer should know and do. One of the most important parts of the body of a singer is her vocal folds. We produce sound through the vibration of our vocal folds. These vocal folds should always be lubricated in order for it to vibrate efficiently. Read more: http://mordo-crosswords-solution.blogspot.com/2014/07/walk-furtively.html
Post a Comment