Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A comeback to blogger.com and a new start to blogging?

Hey there! Well, I wouldn't say I'm totally new to blogger.com. I actually signed up in March 2005 as my English teacher wanted our class to create a blog each. At that point in time I wasn't really interested in blogs, I have to admit, because I already had to manage a profile in Hi5. But as you know, things change; I just thought, "Why not start posting entries in my blog for a change?" And so here it is, the very first entry after more than a year. (I actually had 2 previous entries created during March last year but I decided to delete them - no relevance at all!) Anyway, I do hope I get the chance - and the mood, oh yes - to type here as often as possible. If not it defits the purpose of having a blog, haha! Blimey, I haven't even made a formal introduction about myself.

My name is Oliver Sayson, and I live in Singapore. I'm presently 17 (turning 18 this year), and for more details, please refer to my profile. I wish you all the best. Goodbye for now!

No comments: