Tuesday, September 26, 2006

"When you fail to plan, you plan to fail." Yeah, great, just what I need...

Don't bother about the photo on the left, it has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to post it on my blog since it was in the computer. It's about me trying to balance some stacks of rings on my head. Did it out of extreme boredom, of course.

Today was a pretty average day. Alright, it was above average, I'd say. I did go out today; did some shopping, in fact. Right now it's just waiting for that job offer to confirm that I'm hired. I've only left about 4 weeks of holidays, and school will surely start before I know it. The past 4 weeks of holidays happened so quickly...

Now what do I say? I'm really running out of words. Let's talk about tomorrow, shall we? I don't have plans for tomorrow right now, but I plan to do something tomorrow. Maybe do something I don't usually do. Get out of my routine, huh? Do something different. And now's the big question: But what? In order for me to do something different, I have to step outside the house, right? Okay, now where do I go? Should I go far? Even if I do go far, where's my destination? Ah well, looks like I'll have to decide tomorrow, then. My mind's kind of stuck up now...

No comments: