Friday, September 08, 2006

"I Found Love"

I remember I wrote this song out of extreme boredom during my part-time job in March this year. It was a hot, drowsy afternoon, but thank God I was in a freezing air-conditioned room so my mind was sharp enough to come up with the lyrics. It's a pretty simple song; the words are straightforward but I dare say they tell a lot about the kind of love I want. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is, "I Found Love"...

I Found Love

Lyrics by: Oliver Sayson

I found love,
a love so true and tender.
I found love,
a love I won't surrender.
That's the way it goes,
a love that will last.
I found love.

I found love,
a love so sweet and gentle.
I found love,
a love that lights a candle.
That's the way it goes,
a love that won't die.
I found love.

I found love,
a love that keeps me going.
I found love,
a love that keeps on flowing.
That's the way it goes,
a love that stays true.
I found love.

I found love,
a love that likes no other.
I found love,
a love I find a wonder.
That's the way it goes,
a love that is blind.
I found love.

As simple as it is, I believe this song speaks a thousand words. When it comes to love, who doesn't want all these qualities in the one you love? I pray that each one of us will find that true love one fine day. In the meantime, use this song as a motivation!

No comments: