Well, what can I say? It's a Sunday, people. A real hot one. Just last Thursday I visited my alma mater because it was Teachers' Day, yeah. I heard that lots of my old classmates went back early in the morning but I was too lazy to get up so I decided to go back in the late morning. Unfortunately, the school finished their celebrations when I arrived and I guess my old friends left the building already. No worries, I still had plans to meet up other friends and from there we went off to see the teachers (most of whom have also left the school earlier on).
Nevertheless, I got to see my form teacher of my last 3 years in St. Patrick's School ("You came at the wrong time, Oliver. We're all going off now."), my English teacher who taught my class in my graduating year ("Who are you again?" and "Yeah, you look better with this hairstyle."), my Chinese language teacher ("Wo de hua yu jing pu liao!"), my Geography and Social Studies teachers ("Wow, that's so many more presents than my Christmas presents!"), some other teachers whom I also know (we had a few small chats here and there), and the principal (no kidding, I just happened to see him and when I wished him, "Happy Principal's Day!", he said, "Thank you, Oliver."). So that was mainly what happened during my visit to my alma mater...
Well after that, we headed to the "infamous" shopping mall near my school called Parkway Parade. I hadn't been there for months now. We had lunch (I was dead hungry because I skipped breakfast) and then we went for dessert at Swensen's (yeah, tell me about it). We managed our money real well, haha!
After all that, the clock was already hitting 6! Time really flies when you're having fun. We took a long ride home (not to mention my smart card getting defected and when I checked with customer service, they told me I had to replace it) and by the time I stepped into the house, it was almost 9p.m., thank you. That was one heck of a Teachers' Day...
1 comment:
helloooooooo.
my bdae is cummin soon.
hahaha.
tagg me k?
yay. ty u rock dude.
Post a Comment