That's what I like! On the spur of the moment! I've just finished writing this song out of a stroke of inspiration. It's usually times like these when the words just naturally come to your head and you just pour them down on paper. Inspiration is so hard to come by, therefore it must be cherished!
I Love You
Lyrics by: Oliver Sayson
I couldn't wait for the right time.
I didn't know what to do.
You told me you'd never leave me,
and I was left without a clue.
Was it something that love had to give?
Was it something that we had to live?
It is now or never.
There is no forever.
But I want to say it to you,
(Chorus)
"Baby, I love you.
Baby, I need you.
I know it's too early,
to say something like this.
Please tell me you feel it too.
Baby, I love you.
Baby, I need you.
It's now or never.
There's no forever.
Baby, I love you..."
It's time we shared the good times.
It's time we shared the bad.
There's no one better than you.
You make me feel so glad.
I know that life might just slip away,
and time will never stand still.
It's moments like these,
I'll always believe,
to say what I mean to you.
(Chorus)
(Bridge)
Our love will never fade away.
Our lives will always be free.
Our dreams we'll build together.
Our hope in eternity.
(Chorus)
Ahh, true love. How amazing it is. I hope you're not sick of reading love songs. Almost all the songs I write are about love. A romantic at heart, I guess. Love is everything. We should have more of it in the world...
No comments:
Post a Comment