Thursday, September 07, 2006

Meaningless holidays coupled with unsuccessful job applications and drama rehearsals.

Hey ya! I don't know what made me greet you like that. No matter, today's a slack Thursday, really. Tomorrow it's back to intense drama practice. Rehearsals for about 1 and a half months, blimey...

I woke up so late today - past my usual 12p.m., haha! Yes, I know what you're thinking, usual 12p.m.? Well, I have a habit of sleeping real late nowadays, so I end up waking up real late, too. The holidays can really change your routine a lot. You get slackier, in other words. But on the other hand, you get lots of free time, of course. So who's complaining?

Just yesterday I went out to look for a job, in fact. Not successful. I actually had a tip off from my dad; said that Yamaha needed a sales assistant. And so I went there and asked, and they asked me back, "Do you have any knowledge in Brass and Woodwind?" I did actually know what they were talking about; I was from my secondary school band. But I only had some knowledge in the Flute (I played it when I was in the band), but not the entire Woodwind and Brass family! So of course I had to say no and that was that.

I probably will search for a job next week. Hope to find one as soon as possible - the holidays will end before I know it! And then again I have to juggle my work with drama rehearsals. Looks like the holidays aren't really holidays after all. But it has always been the case before. I'm signing off now...

No comments: