Well hi there! It's a Saturday today, the 9th of September. I find this date very interesting because there are two 9s today. The number 9 is a pretty special number to me. And if you know a little of numerology, the number 9 is a complete number. In Feng Shui, the number 9 is a magnifying number. So there's a lot of significance in the number 9...
I shall not go further into metaphysics. You can find out more if you want - just look up the usual resources. Anyway, today's plans are pretty simple - the usual, I guess. But this time I have a friend joining me, so that's something different for a change. Yesterday's drama rehearsal was pretty okay; I mean it's the first rehearsal so everyone was kind of disoriented and slacky. Not to mention none of my group members came, haha! Solo practise, it was! But in the end I, too, was slacky, haha!
Yeah, the job finding thing is another concern. I guess I'll have to call my agent this Monday. Although I hate being under an agent (who steals part of my salary), they're the only ones who can find me a job very quickly. Fair enough, I guess. Anyway, what's next? Ah, yes, the exam results. This Thursday, people! I'm both impatient and angry. Impatient because they should release it earlier. Angry because they're going to release it anyway. This reminds me of "the tension of opposites" in Tuesdays With Morrie. "You want to do something, but you are bound to do something else". Same goes for feelings and emotions. Life and all its difficulties, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment