Ah well, today's a Saturday, and it's been quite long since I'd written the last post. You know why? Recently I reinstalled The Sims on my computer and I got addicted to it - again. I tell you, this is one game that got me hung up in the past, and now it's come back to haunt me - again. It's just so realistic! Damn. But mind you, I'm just talking about the very first edition of The Sims, not The Sims 2 or anything. If version 1 can kill, what would version 2 do? Resurrect the dead? I'm a huge fan of simulated games. Sim Park, Sim City - those are my kind of games. Not Warcraft or DOTA or Half Life. Those games make me tense for no reason, haha!
Anyway, my stay with the Brothers will commence soon. Looks like I won't be blogging for another 4 days or so. There's choir today. Kind of glad it's a Saturday again. My last weekend before I shut the outside world from my mind, like my friend said in his "list of things to bring" e-mail. Wonder what'll it be like. I've stayed there a couple of times, though. But I guess this time round will be different. This time it'll be more... realistic, haha! ("Wake up at 5.30a.m.? You're kidding!") It'll be more prayerful. ("Meditation right after we wake up? I'll be sleeping instead!") I really wonder whether I'll survive this one, hahahaha!
Okay, so I guess it's time for me to end here, then. Hope this post is entertaining enough to last for almost a week (as if my posts are really that funny). I'll see you after the retreat, perhaps. Farewell!
No comments:
Post a Comment