Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I need a stroke of inspiration...

Okay, the job's over, and the days of freedom (and boredom) are back. I went back to the office yesterday to submit the remaining surveys and the rest of the day was spent in town. Met my friend in the evening and we ate at a cafe for dinner. But after that, I think I had one of the longest walks in my life so far. We decided to walk from City Hall to Bugis, and then from Bugis to Little India. The food was digested, of course, but we also drank along the way. My friend hadn't been to Mustafa Shopping Centre and so we dropped by; this is the place where you can find the widest range of products at the lowest prices. It's always packed with people, mind you. We made our way home before missing the last train...

Well I wonder what'll happen in the coming days. Should I find another job? I know I'll be staying with the Brothers in my secondary school next week. Kind of a retreat - I'm going to use that time to clear my head a little. Maybe arrange my thoughts and sort of destress and reflect on my life so far. I seem to be hoping for some kind of inspiration to occur. Something drastic to change my life in a small way at least. Damn, I'm obsessed with self-improvement...

Anyway, I'll write again soon. Hope something really changes for the better. See you later...

No comments: