Saturday, March 17, 2007

2 days of un-surveying people...

Well yesterday was unlike any other day. I was invited to attend a 40th anniversary celebration of the Brother Principal of Catholic Junior College. They held it at the church of St. Ignasius and there was also a banquet later in the evening. Not bad, really, the mass and all. The Archbishop came to grace the event and I was pretty impressed by the small but creative choir who sang for the mass.

A couple of us went for supper later that night. We sat and talked until it almost hit midnight and then we decided to make a move, because two of us had to report for retreats early this morning. Today's a rest day for me. Thank God I'm still off from conducting surveys on people. My last day of work will be tomorrow. After that will be another short break for me perhaps. Wonder whether I'll find another job...

Anyway, here's my congratulations again to the Brother Principal of Catholic Junior College.

No comments: