Excellent day today! I feel great. The energies are to my advantage today. Pity how time flies when you're having fun. And what a horror it can be when you're not. Well, I've learnt a thing or two just now. I was in the library, reading up on visualizations. Part of meditation, mind you, and part of what we call "inner feng shui".
Have you ever believed in wishes? Have you ever thought they might come true? Or have you actually experienced your wishes coming true? Well, I'm here to tell you today that your wishes can and will come true if you know how to make them come true. Did you ever realise that your mind is a powerful tool? It even has the power to make the unbelievable believable. I'm talking about the subconscious mind, the mind which is much deeper than the logical one we use everyday. Your subconscious has the power to materialize your dreams and wishes into reality. It's all to do with visualization - correct visualization, if I may add.
Personally, I've had my dreams come true before. And today, I've just confirmed and acknowledged that the images you create in your mind, have the possibility of happening in reality. For those of you who have had your wishes come true before, I'm sure you've noticed that only certain images and scenarios you've created have materialized and others have not? Well, it's all to do with how focused - or rather how relaxed - you've been when creating those images. I notice that the wishes which have come true for me were the ones in which I casually and naturally hoped for. In other words I didn't force myself to visualize them, or kept repeating the images in one go. I was very relaxed, but very earnestly hoped they would come true for me. And through constant visualization, they did.
You can ask people who practice yoga and meditation if they ever had their wishes come true in reality. Through past stories we've heard of deeply spiritual people, holy men, yogics and gurus of India, the mystics of Tibet, perform miraculous feats that defy the laws of the earth. These men and women have devoted their lives to learning the mastery of the mind. I believe that if you really put your heart and soul into learning these techniques, you will actualize your wishes in reality. I cannot fully describe these techniques here but only assure you that such practices do exist. Therefore I urge you, if you seriously want to muster the skill of visualization, go find out more through books and the internet. Join a meditation class if you want! And see your wishes come true...
No comments:
Post a Comment