Friday, March 02, 2007

A day of arrogance and a day of productivity...

Whoa, what a productive day we had yesterday. My cousin and I attended a career fair where hundreds of companies and institutions had exhibits for us to enquire about. We managed to sign up with 2 employment agencies, hoping they would provide temporary jobs for us polytechnic students. Then we went on to view the private institutions and universities which were promoting their couses there, too. Thank God it wasn't that crowded. It was the first day of the fair - and it was a weekday, too.

After that, we carried on with our errands. What kind of errands am I talking about? Well, our kind of errands. The kind which we fancy, haha! We travelled from Suntec City to Bugis to Chinatown. Boy, what a plan - and we managed to stick with it, mind you. By the end of the day, our legs were like jelly and when we sat in the bus on our way to my cousin's house, we felt like dozing off. But it was a good waste of energy for a day like that, we thought.

Moving back to the day before yesterday, when I had my last paper, it was almost a disaster, I should say. Arrogance did take centre stage, and I felt it was a huge waste. I could've scored well on that one, but I was probably too arrogant and lazy to study well for that final exam. Now that it's over, there's no point dwelling in the past. What's done is done, and I might as well continue living my life. Time is really not on our side...

No comments: