Although I have nothing much to say today, I'll just type for the fun of it. Well it's a Saturday afternoon and I'm just waiting for choir practice later. I feel good today, though. Seems like everything's going well. I hope it's going to be a nice performance during mass later. Never regretted joining choir...
Tomorrow's going to be interesting. They call it a cantoring course. Comes from the word "cantor" right? Which means singer or vocalist, I guess. I'm attending it and from what they've said about it, I sure hope it'll be useful and fun. I have a good feeling about it, too. Well then, things seem to really be in motion nowadays. The energies have shifted once more, causing changes and even more changes to come. Drastic. Fantastic.
Reminds me of that Michael Buble song, "It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life... and I'm feelin' good..." Oh yeah...
1 comment:
hey there,
Thanks for the comments. And no problem with the link. I am cool with sharing.
cheers!
leah
Post a Comment