Well, I made a significant difference in my work yesterday - my second day of work. In fact I doubled my Friday's pay. Hard work, though, but I hope to reach even higher today and for the rest of the week. I must say I'm getting used to it, almost always knowing what the next question will be when interviewing people. That way it'll be much quicker to finish the survey and move on to more people - which means more money, haha!
I believe I'll be meeting a whole lot of people while doing my job. That's one of the interesting aspects of it. Although sometimes it may be intimidating or just plain scary (especially if the person looks fierce from afar), I do get to meet some nice and warm people on the other hand. And that really boosts me up, I must say. There's nothing better than to meet friendly and cooperative people whom I can relate to easily. I pray fervently for that...
This job really polishes my interpersonal skills and I'm happy to be honing it to its highest potential. Again, I give my sincere thanks to my cousin, Vanessa, for recommending this job to me. If you didn't wake me up that morning to tell me about it on the phone, Vaness, I wouldn't have known about it. I really appreciate your calling...
All else said, I shall end my post here, then. It's the beginning of a brand new week, and I'll still be pushing myself to overcome all my fears, real or imagined...
No comments:
Post a Comment