Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Hi, would you mind if I take 10 minutes of your time to do a survey?"

Hooray! I've got a job at last. Thanks to my dear ol' cousin, Vanessa. And here's my congratulations to Genevieve, too, for convincing my senior to allow her to work on weekends only, hahaha! Anyway, I hope everything goes well for us. What job is that? Oh, it's a survey company, I dare say. We'll be doing surveys for the Mosaic Music Festival held at The Esplanade starting tomorrow. It'll last only 10 days, though, but the pay's pretty good - depending on how well you do the job, of course.

Well, at least I'm doing something constructive to occupy my deadening holidays. Will be a good experience, I hope. Not to mention being able to catch glimpses of the performances. I hope. Alright, on to something else. I'm still waiting for those darn results. Wonder how I'll fair for this exam. Okay, on to something else again. Oh oh, looks like I haven't got anything left to say. We'll call it a day, then. I'll see you back here again...

No comments: