Yesterday was not bad, really. It rained during work, and that's both good and bad. It meant lesser work, because the outdoor performances were cancelled. But it also meant lesser pay, for without people, we couldn't possibly conduct our surveys, could we? I'm not looking forward to today's work day, I must admit. Although there's the potential of earning quite a huge sum because of 4 ticketed performances this evening, I'm still going to be drained of energy by the end of the day. Well, when you gain something, you also lose something. It works both ways. C'est la vie...
But on a whole, I must say I've made an exceptional amount of money just by working for 4 days now. Most other jobs don't pay you as much compared to this one. But it's not all money, I shall remind you again. It's real labour. You need energy to run around, the guts to approach virtually anyone, and the speed to finish as many 15-page surveys as fast as you can. Lastly, prepare to burn your late nights, too. Good thing the festival ends this Sunday. I can't wait to take a nice, long break after a whole week of toil. I shall see you soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment