Well the exam was alright yesterday. Very vague, I know. I just did what I could and the rest is up to God. Today's a very slacky day for me. Tomorrow's my last paper, Telecommunications & Systems (longest name ever). Not that I'm an expert in that subject, but let's just say that I don't plan to revise it in detail later. Arrogance. Hate it, really. But I don't mean to be that way, honestly...
Okay, I managed to talk to my dad about my uncertain future. Let me be vague here, alright? The change of courses? The cessation of my course, perhaps? You know what I mean, don't you? Did I mention this before? Not really, huh? Anyway, I'll tell you when the result's out. Simple as that. Hmm, this is going to be interesting. Difficult, yes, but interesting, no less...
Alright then, I'll end here for the time being. The holidays begin tomorrow, too. Quite surprising, huh? Time never ceases to amaze us. Good day to you...
No comments:
Post a Comment