Ahh... instant relief! I almost wanted to type another post yesterday after I'd gone through my lessons. It was good, really. Everything went extra smooth yesterday. And what a great way to end the school term as today's the eve of the Chinese New Year. Big feast tonight as usual. I purposely didn't want to eat a proper lunch just now as I'm saving my stomach for later...
Well, although it's the exams this Friday, I'm not too worried, to tell you the truth. I'll just do what I can and get done with it. I doubt the results will be as good as last semester, though. One reason for that is because my motivation isn't really there. You can see how powerful motivation is, huh? When you dislike doing something, there's absolutely no point in using force - because the result will never be as good. It's all the same with passion. When there is passion, there is a strong motivation behind it. Same goes for discipline. The reason why someone can achieve what he or she wants to achieve is because there is a strong motivation behind what they do - not because someone is forcing them to do it. The only thing is that it doesn't feel like a discipline anymore; it turns into passion.
Motivation's the keyword. The world is built on it. With that, you develop a passion for something, and that's what matters. I'll leave you to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment