Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Here's a good reason to wear more jewellery...

Woohoo! No more Problem Solving & Process Skills (PSPS)! At last I can sleep a little longer next Wednesday. I just finished the last presentation a moment ago. And now it's the time again for taking advantage of the hour. My my, I can't wait for next week to be over, because by then it's the study week. And oh yes, Chinese New Year, too.

It seems like it's going to be a fine day, indeed. The signs are pretty good for me today. Oh, almost forgot, the new year has already started, by the way. According to the Chinese Solar Calender, the day of Spring (Lap Chun) was just last Sunday, February 4th. And boy oh boy, its effects can already be felt, especially this month. Just last night I suffered a tummy ache - I'm living proof that the effects of the year are evident. You see, if you know a little Feng Shui, in this year's chart, the sickness star is in the centre, so everyone will be prone to sickness this year. This sickness star is ruled by the earth element. And usually the symptoms are around the abdomen area - because the stomach is classified under the earth element, if I remember correctly. I've also realised that this sickness star affects me to quite a severe extent. You see, I'm also born in the year of the dragon; the dragon's natural element is earth, so when illness occurs, again it affects the abdomen area. That's not all. I'm born under the Virgo sign in western astrology. Virgo is ruled by the earth element, too. You can guess what happens next. Virgoans are prone to tummy aches, don't you know?

The reason why I said the effects of the new year can be felt pretty strongly for this month is because the monthly sickness star also joins the annual sickness star in the centre of the chart for this particular month of February. So its ill effects have doubled, posing a higher chance of falling ill this month. And now you must be wondering what you can do to protect yourself from the sickness star. Well, as I've mentioned, the sickness star is an earth element star. In the exhaustive cycle of elements, metal is the one that exhausts earth. Simply put, have lots of metal on you this year. In the World of Feng Shui enterprise, they are selling this amulet specially designed for 2007 to overcome the effects of the illness star and also to simulate the coming of Spring as there is no Spring in the fire boar year, which begins after February 4th. This amulet is therefore not just a protective one but also an enhancer itself. It's called the Ling Zhi amulet - do purchase one if you can. Alternatively, you can also carry a metal wu lou wherever you go. And remember to place a metal wu lou in the centre of your home, too, to overcome the effects of the illness star affecting you and your loved ones.

That said, I hope you get through the year safe and happy. Wishing you all the best in the coming fire boar year...

No comments: