Whoohoo! I feel great today. Actually right now, to be exact. That's because I've just finished my Maths paper! It was fine, really. I could do it - to quite a considerable extent. I'll be happy if I can scrape a pass for it, hahahaha!
Anyway, the weekend looks extra special - even though I still have 2 more papers to go. Tomorrow feels tempting, haha! Indulgence? Maybe, maybe. Oh yeah, it's choir tomorrow. Great, great. Missed the last one because of the reunion dinner on Chinese New Year eve. I guess I'll study for the next paper on Sunday instead. That one's pretty useless, really. It's probably the most redundant subject I'll ever learn. Networking Fundamentals. I know I said at the beginning that I was looking forward to this subject but now that I've seen its true colours, hell no! Alright, it isn't all that useless. Connecting several computers to a network was probably useful (although I still don't know how to). But the rest of it, I feel as if I'm studying alien language - never going to work in that field. I'll probably just answer those questions which I know and put a huge "HUH?" for the rest of them.
So all is well in my world - for now at least. Funny how feelings can change so quickly. Sometimes I just wish I could stick with a good one all my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment