Friday, February 02, 2007

End it once and for all?

Hello. It's a Friday and I'm stuck in the lab trying to do my java project but to no success so far. I just gave it up for the day. The scary thing is that submission is in 2 weeks. I'm only 1/4 done.

Now I really need a miracle. I need noblemen who can patiently help me. If I can find one. Anyway, I'm really in no mood today because it's a darn Friday and Fridays are meant to be relaxing! But then again, you can't totally avoid deadlines.

The afternoon will be spent here in school for me. I'll be waiting for drama to start at 6p.m.. It's half past three now. I'll probably slack in the library like I always do. The afternoon is probably my weakest hours of the day. Especially after lunch, when I start to feel drowsy and just want to fall asleep. I must never schedule anything important after lunch. I guess the best hours for me are in the morning (not too early, of course) and probably in the night - after my sumptuous dinner (I doubt I'll feel sleepy after dinner). Sheesh, I feel as if I'm exposing my body here on my blog...

So glad tomorrow's a Saturday. But it's going to be a busy one, I guess. My friend will be going to my aunt's place to promote (and possibly sell) his products for the company he's working for. I'm "expected" to be there to give support, haha! And then there's also choir tomorrow. Looks like I've got to rush down to her house after that. And I was actually planning to have a haircut, too. Postpone it to Sunday, perhaps? And then finally, alas, the big, bad java project I'm forced to do during the weekend. Damn.

2 more weeks of school before the exams and it's all over. And it might be all over for good, too...

No comments: