The third time I'm taking advantage of the hour. Just finished a presentation as usual. I have one more to go next Wednesday and that's the end of Problem Solving & Process Skills for the semester. The next 2 weeks are probably the most crucial weeks before the exams. Of course all assignments and projects need to be handed in and then it's down to "mugging", as they say. It's not easy, though. I've done only 1/4 of my java project and it's problems galore, really. And then just after this at 10 o' clock, I have a Maths quiz to do. I couldn't even get the hang of it last night. And so I'm hoping for the best now...
Well today's already the last day of January and tomorrow's a new month. This Sunday's February 4th. You know what that means? It's the day of Spring, the start of the new year according to the Chinese solar calender. Energies, my friend, energies. And on February 18th, we enter into the fire boar year (we're presently in the fire dog year - woof woof!). You know why I don't like the present fire dog year? Because I'm born in a dragon year, and the dragon's natural enemy in the zodiac is the dog. Serious. That's why all dragons are in conflict in the dog year. Translation: It's a pretty bad year for dragons. But now with the coming of the piggy year, alas, la dolce vita, my love! Well it's definitely a better year for dragons. I'm looking forward to it! 4 more days!
Damn, I can't get that Maths quiz out of my head. It's like a leech, sucking your good mood right out of your brain. Haha, life and all its sufferings...
No comments:
Post a Comment