Yeah, today's not bad, really. I'm still in school at the moment, waiting for drama to start - at 6p.m., of course. Well, there was this career fair at the auditorium and I actually went for it. It's more suited for graduating students but what the heck anyway. One of my aunts was there because her company was included in the list of companies taking part so I decided to pay her a visit, too.
The week's been average, I guess. From my last post you can see how heavy my workload is. Yeah, I know what you're saying, "So get some off, Oliver!" How I wish it was that easy. It takes a lot of will power, you know? I must admit, I've been feeling pretty lazy these few days...
Sometimes it's just that the mood's not there, get what I mean? I'm sure you've felt this way at one point or another. I guess the energies don't want me to work that hard yet, huh? How silly of me procrastinating. Anyway, I was thinking of doing some research after this but then my mood took over and told me, "Oh, come on, Oliver, leave that for another day. It's a Friday, for heaven's sake!" And then guilt took over...
Funny thing, guilt. You know the saying about emotions? That they're all created by the mind and if you wanted to get rid of certain feelings, you could? Yeah, easier said than done again. But imagine if you mustered that technique of controlling every thought and feeling in your head, that would be way cool, huh? Someday, maybe, someday...
You probably realise I'm just rambling on now. No particular topic of the day. Need to put my random thoughts on paper. Or cyberspace, I should say. Let the whole world read, haha. Blah, blah, blah, on and on I go.
"Well, I think it's time to end now, Oliver."
"Yeah, I guess so, too."
"Shall we say goodbye?"
"Uhuh. Goodbye, everybody... See you soon... Sorry for the meaningless post..."
No comments:
Post a Comment