Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fight! Fight! Fight!

And suddenly He calms the storm. Exactly what I'm feeling now. What a great Thursday afternoon. Perfect weather, perfect finish to an assignment. I'm pretty glad the burden's gone down by half. I feel a lot lighter now...

You know that phrase from the Bible, "Come to me all you who labour and are burdened, and I will give you rest"? Yeah, on one hand it really does work when you just tell Him about your problems, but on the other, I still don't quite get it as to how he takes away your problems. I mean, your problems are actually meaningless to someone like God, right? Then why do we worry and suffer in the first place? I strongly believe that we were put in this world to appreciate life. And in appreciating, I mean enjoying and living the kind of life that we've always wanted to live. But if you come to think of it, why do we suffer in the first place? If God can actually tell you not to worry, then why do we still worry? You might think that your problems are important, too, but then again, if we were living the kind of life that we've always wanted to live, would we be worrying in the first place? So why do we worry, huh?

I think the answer's pretty straight forward. It's simply because we're not living the kind of life that we've always wanted to live. And if you find yourself in this situation, like I am now, I strongly believe that you should make it your all-important goal to strive and fight for that kind of life that you've always wanted to live. Go all out to live it, no matter how long it takes for you to find it. Because I personally find that if you're not living the kind of life that you've always wanted to live, then you might as well NOT live. Because life wouldn't be life to someone whose not living his kind of life, get what I mean? You have to go all out to find your kind of life and then live it!

People, it's time we all woke up! You keep hearing that saying, "Live life to the fullest", but how the hell do you live life to the fullest when you're not enjoying your life in the first place? Change it! Change the hell out of it! Not happy about your life? Do something about it - anything! If you find road blocks along the way, find solutions to get past them. If all you can do is wait, probably like what my situation is now, then wait. But never ever cease pursuing the kind of life that you've always wanted to live! Never ever stop searching! It may take 10, 20 years, but never stop searching for your dream life! Because a life which is not a dream life is not worth living at all. I might as well die than suffer forever. You want your suffering to stop? Fight for your dream life! Because your life depends on it!

Never stop fighting. Never stop searching. Never stop dreaming.

No comments: