Alright, great, great, I'm finally making some progress in my workload. Handing in my mosaic artwork this afternoon and I'm halfway through my Telecommunications assignment. Java's still a problem, though. I wonder how am I going to make that program work. Here's my call for help: "Friends, allies, hear my call! Listen to my voice! My plea for help!" No, no, I'm not practicing for parliament...
Anyway, just like last Wednesday's post, I've just finished a presentation in class. Taking advantage of the hour as usual. My my, I can't wait for this term to end. My exam finishes on the 27th of February. Seems like a long time from now - more than a month! This is presently the 4th week. I've got 3 more weeks of school before the study week begins for the final examinations. And this 3 more weeks better be as smooth as possible. I can already sense bumps and jerks along the way...
It's not only completing projects that are bothering me. I've still got to revise for the exams - especially Maths! And speaking of revising, I've got a Networking Fundamentals quiz tomorrow! Damn, I still haven't mustered the skill of calculating IP addresses. Some of you may know what's that, huh? Again, my call for help!
Okay, okay, enough of venting my stress on the screen. I shall end here, then. My plea for help!
No comments:
Post a Comment