The workload has lifted a bit, thank God. Well of course I finally did something about it. Just yesterday I was feeling high after completing the "skeleton" of my java project. I was in a bloody good mood yesterday, really. I hope it'll last till today, too. Well, the signs have told me that today will be focused on "greatness". So I guess I'll have to do whatever needs to be done. I can't wait for surprises, on one hand. You never know what'll happen on a day like this...
Anyway, I've got my choir practice later in the afternoon, and then it's on to mass, too. Funny, I never did mention anything about choir since the very first time I said I joined a choir. Nothing much to say, I guess. But all this while it's been pretty good, I must say. I hope it can develop into bigger things. Life in the meantime is as normal as it seems. I know that if I really want to make a change in my life, I'll have to make that change. The only problem is, there are things still blocking my road to satisfaction. Big things. Things that are beyond my control. Stuck in a rut? You bet. There was one time I came across this question:
Sometimes, all a person can do is to wait.
Agree or disagree?
What do you think was my answer? At that point I thought, "How damn true..." It's exactly the way I'm feeling now. Wait! I'm waiting for some kind of sign to tell me that I can move forward. I know it sounds ridiculous to most people, because you'd rather do something about your current situation - anything at all - no matter how bad it seems. But it's just not possible for me. I can't seem to find a way. Or maybe it's because I lack courage, that could be a factor. No courage to do something. In any case, I need strength. And that is what is lacking in me. I need strength. How do I get strength? In my opinion, I need a very good reason to do whatever needs to be done. A stroke of inspiration. A change of perspective. A sudden realisation. Divine intervention, maybe. It takes a miracle just to have one.
I'll end here, then. It's useless typing my complaints over and over. You know what? I feel like seeing a psychologist now.
No comments:
Post a Comment