Yup, well, the new year's been pretty good so far, frankly speaking. I was surprised at how nice the days went by. Today's the second day of the new school term and yesterday was just as fine as today, thank God. Everything went smoothly - even my test results were not bad, I must say. (But I still have 2 more papers to receive...)
Anyway, I really hope the new term will end fast and smoothly. I can't wait to get this school year over with. Huh, how ironic. The school year's one term behind time. We finish the school year one term after the normal year ends. As this is the last term of school, it's supposed to be the busiest of all. That's when all the projects need to be submitted by the end of it, all assignments handed in, and not forgetting the "mugging" for the final exam. Sheesh, I really hope it's not going to be that hectic. So much for my school life.
In terms of my personal life, I dare say I'm seeing a few changes. Remember what I said about the energies changing and all that stuff? Yeah, I have a feeling it's starting with my personal life first. I do hope it'll have a major effect on my school life as well. But right at this point in time, I sort of know that it can't take effect yet. According to my resources, I'm in for a good year ahead. So I'm looking out for signs along the way. Funny thing, energy. It takes time to ripen, get what I mean? The climax doesn't just happen on its own; it starts from the lowest point and builds its way up. When the time comes for it to happen, it just happens. At least that's what I think for now. You never know when I might realise something else entirely. So let's just see where life takes me...
I guess that's all I have to say for now. I'll leave you here to enjoy your 2007. Best regards...
No comments:
Post a Comment