Hellooo 2007! Yeah, what a fine 1st of January. Oh boy, I can't wait to see what's in stored for me this new year. The energies are changing, I know it so surely. But the thing is, they do take awhile before they actually become apparent. I need them to speed up! My life depends on it!
Anyway, 2007 looks as though it's going to be jammed packed with activities for me. I know one coming up this weekend. I won't be surprised if another one comes up the next. In terms of school life, well, it's back to school this Wednesday and of course, I'm not looking forward to it. But then again, you never know if there might be some significant changes around. So I'm glad I'm keeping a positive light about it. Change is really the word for this year. A new beginning, a change of lifestyle, a shift in routine. I need that. And I need the energies to support me before I can do that. I'm just glad for now that 2006 is over. It's good to see a major change in the date after so long...
Alright then, I'll end here for my very first post of the new year. Not much, I guess. Repetition, huh? But it's worth emphasizing, in my opinion. Have a blast in the year ahead. I wish you la dolce vita as always...
No comments:
Post a Comment