Just 2 more days and the year ends! So near and yet so far! I know I sound like I'm desperate for this year to end but hey, there's a new year just around the corner. New Year, new beginnings. But of course I'll miss 2006, too. This year taught me a lot, as I've said in so many previous posts.
Well it's a Friday and boy, what a fine Friday it has been. I managed to get a few errands done and the day's been good so far. It's been raining cats and dogs for the past few days but today, I don't remember seeing dark clouds. Oh my, I think I spoke too soon. The sky's turning grey right now. "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..."
Okay, why don't I say some last words for the year? I doubt I'll be typing another post before the year ends so here goes: 2006, thank you for teaching me all that I've learnt during this unsatisfying yet resourceful time. The skills I've mustered are no doubt useful and will last a lifetime. Thank you for the experiences I've had this year, be it good or bad, because I dare say I've learned a lot from them. The thing about those rare experiences is that they gave me clues as to what I'm going to experience in the coming years ahead. I can feel a new beginning waiting for me as I step over the threshold into 2007. I know it so surely because my intuition tells me so and the signs have also been in line with my perception. What a mystifying year it has been. Sacred knowledge, powerful insights, brand new perceptions have been abound for me this year. I wish you could take me deeper into this mystical world, but I know that time will unfold itself when it is due. Everyone has their own path to follow, and mine's becoming clearer everyday. I know that there is meaning in existence, and that there is no such thing as coincidence. I can't wait to learn more, to experience more, to practice more. I hope the new year will bring me new opportunities to do just that. So it's the end of 2006, then. The end of a good year, a necessary year for me. And it will be written in the book of history, a beautiful painting to be hung on the walls of the historical museum. A slice of life that will have a huge effect on the rest of my life.
Let me close this chapter happy and fulfilled...
No comments:
Post a Comment