Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What now?

I suddenly feel as if I've got the world on my shoulders. Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a little too much but honestly, I feel like my workload has become significantly heavier. It's partly my fault, I must admit. I sometimes have this habit of keeping things till the last minute. And it's usually those things which I don't like doing and/or don't know how to do. Because if it's something which I like doing or am able to do, I'll probably do it straight away.

You know what I need at the moment? Inspiration. Why? For my artwork. Mosaic. I'm serious. Mosaic. I have to come up with my artwork in 2 weeks time. 2 weeks time! What kind of art can be produced in 2 weeks? I'm still searching for inspiration because no idea has sunk in yet. I'm also looking at mosaic artworks right now as I type. And the best thing is that I have an art class tomorrow. We're supposed to have come up with our idea and bring the necessary tools tomorrow. What now?

That's not all. I still have that darn programming project I haven't even started on. Java. One of the worst words I'll ever hear in my entire life. It even surpassed my former archrival, Mathematics. That's how bad it is. And I thought Maths was the worst. I wonder if there are any more words that could surpass my new nemesis.

And then comes the other minor but no less important projects like Problem Solving & Process Skills and Web Applications. Not forgetting the assignment: Telecommunications. Sheesh.

What now? What now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... dont worry so much! you still have time. and you can always ask for help or something. and maybe youll get the hang of it soon? cheer up! =)
you know what? some idiot didnt even wish me happy bday. he's supposed to be my good friend. three guesses who. im damn pissed off.