Friday, February 09, 2007

West Side Story

Ahh, incredible. Shocking. Beautiful. West Side Story. Now I know how wonderful this musical is. I've always heard of the name but never got down to watching it until this afternoon.

Oh, Maria. How sad it is. Love can end so tragically at times. One part of me would prefer a happy ending, but then again, the other part of me says that without that sad ending, people wouldn't understand the truth about love.

Love has no boundaries. Love is blind. Love crosses borders. It is the most powerful thing that exists beyond anything and everything. Without love, we might as well not live. But with love, we can be brave enough to die for love's sake. That's something beyond our normal abilities. That's something that makes us truly human.

I can't say anything more about the musical. I guess it's best if you watch it for yourself. Only then would you know how unique love is to each one of us. Love exists beyond all...

No comments: