Friday, February 16, 2007

Change.

Just changed my blog skin yesterday. Funny thing, change. Personally, I'm always afraid of it. But I know I shouldn't be. Because in life, the only permanence you can find is change itself. Scary, I know. Imagine having to lose something important to you someday. But see this, we cannot look at change this way. We usually look at it from the nagavtive point of view - that means thinking about what we're going to lose - when in fact, we should be seeing it from the positive point of view - that means thinking about what we're going to gain from change. And believe me, there is always something to gain from it, be it tangible like material things or intangible like a good lesson to be learnt.

The hardest part is always taking the first step to change. But once you've taken it, the rest is pretty easy. It's all about adapting to life, because nothing in life is static. Everything changes eventually, whether in a small or big way. So go with the flow, get what I mean? Now enough about change. Today's the last day of school. Next Friday's the Maths exam. I'm hoping everything would flow as smoothly as possible today. Yesterday was horrendous; I don't want to talk about it here. I just want to wrap things up today and forget all about them. In a way I'm quite happy that today's the day when it's all unofficially over. The official "over" comes on the last day of the exams, which is the 28th of February. After that it's live and let live and bon voyage...

I might sound dramatic but I'm quite serious about it, really. I'm been contemplating all this while, thinking that I've reached my limitation in this field of study. I can't go up any further, get what I mean? It's just not meant for me. I totally believe I'm meant for something else. Alright, I've got to head to class now. Remember that java project I've been rambling about? I've got to submit it today. Wish me the best of luck - because I really need it...

No comments: