I decided to type a plain, simple post for today. Since I have no new photographs or whatsoever, I shall put my whole effort into the words I type out. Blimey, I kind of miss typing here on my blog because it's not everyday I get the time to do that. But I make it a habit to at least write once a week.
The past week was almost as busy as the previous one. Although I did not have to spend long days at school, I still felt it was pretty hectic. Projects took up most of my time, I should say. Not forgetting the revision I had to do for that Maths quiz. This coming week will be somewhat the end to all the projects I've done, I dare say. But that's not all. The final exams for the semester will be up in about 3 weeks. So it's revision after that.
Tomorrow, I have a presentation. My first presentation at Temasek Polytechnic. How I wish it could be postponed to next Monday, because I have two other friends who chose the same topic as me - and I'm the last speaker, to make things worse. But you know what, I'll take it as a challenge. I'll make sure my presentation will be just as good - if not better - than my two other friends. This reminds me of Queen's "We Are The Champions":
... But it's been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race
And I ain't gonna lose...
Yes, yes, we all will be champions at one time or another. We can be champions everyday if we just have that mindset. So I'll end my post here, then. Wish me the best of luck, and I'll wish you the best of luck, too. Remember, "We are the champions, my friends... And we'll keep on fighting till the end..."
1 comment:
hope it went well!!!
Post a Comment