Hello weekend! Yes, at last! The Maths paper is over! I know it's not the end of the examinations yet but the worst is now over, hahah! Well how did I do, you ask? Splendid, splendid... But honestly speaking, I thought it was pretty fine. I mean I could do at least 80% of the paper, yeah. (But whether or not my answers are correct, that's another story, haha!)
So the weekend is here. It felt like such a long week, of course. Imagine wanting to get over the Maths paper so badly. Next Monday's my last paper, Engineering Fundamentals. I don't want to boast or be arrogant, but I'm pretty confident for that one. Of course I still have to revise the past topics and stuff, yeah...
On a more serious note, things... are going to change for me, I dare say. I'm not going to delve into this one now because it certainly is not confirmed yet. But when everything is confirmed and in place, I shall disclose the news. You must be wondering what the hell am I talking about. Well, all I can say is that if this something really happens, it would be for the better. If it doesn't, well, I guess life would just go back to normal. Anticipation is in the air, people. Wish me luck...
No comments:
Post a Comment