Thursday, August 17, 2006

A slice of my life...

Well well, it's a Thursday night. Just decided to type something on my blog as I don't always get the opportunity to do so. This is one of my more personal posts, I should say. Usually I don't talk much about what's happening in my life; I guess you'd know by now. It's mostly posts on other things here on my blog. But let me promise you something. This particular post you are reading now, will be dedicated simply to "my life". Ready? Then let's begin...

The past few days have been, once again, pretty tensed. I guess that's because the exams are starting just next week. The first paper, Maths, will be on Friday. Probably the first exam to be kicked off in the whole school. The good thing is, I only have 2 papers. The other's Engineering Fundamentals. That would take place on the following Monday and after that, that's right, the end of the examinations for me. I guess you wouldn't even call it an exam period, having just 2 papers to take. More like 2 big tests, huh? But anyway, that's the truth. Just 2 papers.

Because of having just 2 papers to take, my 1 month 2 week holiday has been extended to 2 months - plus, minus. I'm not complaning, of course. Who wouldn't want a 2 month holiday? But wait a second, I'm coming to "the big but". (I'm sure you know by now that almost every good thing has a big "but" in it.) Yes, the big "but". Not forgetting my drama club, ladies and gentlemen. We have an upcoming performance on the 14th of October called Magus Luna, which means "magical night" in Latin. I'll be performing, of course. And that's why I had to state "the big but", if not there wouldn't have been a "but" at all. (What a pity, huh?) So my holiday will partly be taken up by rehearsals and the like. I was pretty frustrated when they changed it back to October, because it was changed from October to September at first, and then they decided to bring it back to October. If the performance was held in September, I would have ample time to enjoy the rest of my holidays. Furthermore, I plan to work again. Yes, I'm still deciding to take up a part-time job during the holidays. It would be of no use if I do nothing productive compared to earning a little cash. So I guess I'll have to juggle my time, then.

Well, this is what's been happening in my world lately. Pretty monotonous, I'm sure you'd find it. I'm so used to living this kind of life. Yes, I know it's also unhealthy to just stay in my comfort zone and watch the world go by. That is why I plan to do something different after the exams. No, I'm not just talking about finding a part-time job. I can't promise anything now, really. However, once I get it, I'll tell you about it. Pretty secretive, huh? Haha, well, we'll just let time do the talking...

No comments: