Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Live update!

Okay! So the holidays have started. Well, the exam yesterday was obviously harder than the term test but it was still manageable. Right now I don't want to think about it. I guess what's done is done.

I feel very business-like today. Lots of things to do and accomplish. The usual running of errands is back, people, and what better time to do it since it's the holidays. I need my results fast. Yes, you heard that right. I need them fast because I have to plan for my future, I'll put it that way. Ahh, I'll tell you more when they're out. Anyway, part-time job! Yes, I guess the time is right to earn some cash again. What's next, what's next? Oh yes, I have a couple of books to read and a few movies to watch. (They're on my to-do list, you could say.) And let's not forget the purchasing of daily essentials. Wow! The list never ends, huh? Tell you what, I'll try finishing them as soon as possible. And then I'll be able to focus on more important things...

The latest update on my life, people. Hope you've enjoyed it. Thanks for watching, folks!

No comments: