Sunday, August 13, 2006

Love.

Love. The one thing we all need in life. Love comes in many forms - from family love to relationship love. But whatever form love is to you, we all can't live without it...

I keep telling myself to avoid writing on the subject of love simply because it is one of the most complex things in life. Or so it is with us human beings. But if you think again, love is actually a very simple thing - if you want it to be simple, that is. Personally, if I ever want to have love, I'd like it to be as simple and uncomplicated as possible. That's because I believe that love is a very extreme thing. It can be a very lovely thing, as well as a very painful thing. Two extremes for you to choose. Which extreme suits you best? No one can decide for you. You make the choice.

Love itself is of course fragile. It is 'dangerous'. Why do I say that? Because when you try to make love complicated, your life will be complicated, too. Conversely, if you make love simple and meaningful, so will your life be. "What you give is what you get". It works the same in love.

I don't want to lay on the topic of love for too long. It takes time to digest this type of information and since everyone has their own perspective on love, I surely don't want to cause too much disruption in your beliefs. However, this is my stand on love and if it works for you, well, I wish you the best of what love can give.

Don't just learn to love, learn to love love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah tell me about it!! sigh..,and why dont you call me or something sometimes? want to chat.