Sunday, July 30, 2006

One heck of a week...

Yeah, this here is the water fountain in my school. Took a snapshot of it out of boredom. Well not exactly because of extreme boredom but it was actually during our rehearsal for a little skit we put up for drama. The sun was almost about to set and while the student 'director' was coaching another friend of mine on his lines, I turned around and there I saw it - the magnificent water fountain. (Don't blame me, blame my drama practice.)

Anyway, there wasn't enough light and so the picture's kind of dimmed. But at least you get a good view of my school. Now then, shall I recap on what happened for the past week or so? The past week was the longest week I've ever experienced since I stepped into Temasek Polytechnic. Why was it the longest? I already mentioned above. The whole week was totally concentrated on drama. No kidding. Even during my classes I couldn't focus on anything else but drama. You see, we have a performance coming up, and the seniors told us to come up with our own storylines for the show. And that was why everyone, from every group, had to practice almost everyday for the past week. Now here's the bad part: My group didn't get chosen in the end. I know what you're thinking! Yes, I know, it was such a waste - and a waste of time too, if I may add. But well, it's life, and I'm still proud I practiced hard enough for it.

And here you see a Japanese Samurai, waiting patiently by the pond... Wait a minute... hey, that's not a Samurai! That's one of my co-actors from drama! Haha! Yeah, he's wearing some Japanese outfit. If I remember correctly, he told me it was the outfit some character wore on Bleach (if that's how you spell it), a Japanese anime, if I'm not wrong. I'm no anime fan, but that's what I heard. And so, yes, he's posing by the Koi pond in my school. Alright, I was the one who asked him to stand there since his outfit goes well with the surroundings. But mind you, I took it using my camera phone and so the picture's a little small. Nevertheless, quite cool for an amateur...

Well, I hope you've enjoyed reading this post. I must say, it's pretty tedious uploading pictures here on Blogger but it's worth the effort. I guess my computer's pretty slow and I'm quite impatient on the other hand. But anyway, this is what I've got for now. Ciao, then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...youre not performing? =( next time then!

Valerie said...

hello oliver!! u noe 4 national day band has 2 play de national anthem & sch song. & do u noe wat?
playing the national anthem is not as easy as it seems!!! arrrgh, its so hard. heyy im learing de soundtrack of pirates of de caribean!! has