Saturday, July 15, 2006

To infinity and beyond!

Well there you go, it's not everyday you get to see a picture of me, haha! Anyway, this is me (right in front) attending a lecture at Catholic Junior College (CJC). Yeah, it isn't at my polytechnic because one of my friend who is studying in CJC invited me to attend this talk by a NASA professor. You do know what's NASA, right? The organisation dealing with everything to do with space. So it's quite a rare opportunity to hear a talk on space. Well, we mainly focused on one of the moons of Saturn, which is Titan. The professor (who is female, by the way), is in charge of studying that moon, I should say. So we got to see lots of pictures of Titan - it's atmosphere, terrain, etc. Pretty interesting for a lecture. As I said, you don't get to hear a talk like that every so often. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my friend who invited me to this talk, and to visit his school for the first time. I must say, Catholic Junior College really gives me a nostalgic feeling when I stepped into the place. And great thanks to NASA, for sending your "Titan" professor to Singapore. To infinity and beyond!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

You look so intellectual. =)

Valerie said...

yowza oliver? hu took ur pic? u look lk a very guai student. but i noe ur not!! HAHA