Okay, prepare yourself for the most boring post ever posted by me so far. A Maths lecture! My oh my, you don't know how boring Maths can be to me. All you Maths inventors, Greek philosophers, you hear me? I said, "Maths is boring! Boring, you hear me?" Right, calm down, Oliver, calm down. Now... where was I? Yes, bloody ol' Maths. Here you can see a lecture theatre (this time in my school) taken by me. And you'll realise that I'm sitting right at the top, can't be bothered more about the Maths lecture, haha! But I do pay attention, don't get me wrong. I came into the theatre early, so I decided to take a snapshot of it for you to see.
And here is another photo of a page in my Maths lecture notes. Just look at that damn graph! See how it flows? Boring, eh? Why are we studying all this, huh? Pythagoras, you there? (Oh by the way, I love that formula of yours... probably the easiest one to handle.) Must you and your numbered friends really come up with all those peculiar equations? Blimey... Anyway, I didn't really want to rant about Maths, actually. Just
wanted to post these photos to give you an idea of what it's like in poly. (And in Maths class...) So thank you very much for bearing with me. No offence to those Maths lovers ("Get a life!"). I'll show you more of my lessons if I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment