Hello, hello. It's a brand new month today. March. Wow. The third month of the year. It all happened so quickly, huh? I wonder what's in store for me this month. According to my calculations, it seems to be an eventful month. Can't wait, then...
What a nice way to start it off. A nice, cloudy, and if I may add, nostalgic Saturday. Some people may not like cloudy weather, but I love it! Cool and breezy, that's the way to go. And it's a simple Saturday for me. Got to go to church in the evening. And my my, I never said this before, but my days are numbered, yes. I'll be enlisting into the army on the 25th of April. Slightly less than 2 months time. In a way, I'm kind of looking forward to it. Want to get it over and done with, you know. Once that obstacle is cleared, I'll be free to follow my dreams. But you know, I have a feeling I'll be able to follow my dreams in the army itself. I'll be very vague here for the moment. But wish me luck, if everything goes according to plan, I'll shout it out for the world to hear!
Having said that, the army doesn't seem to be a big, bad monster anymore. I can make good use of that 2 years, in fact. Not to mention, it'll also look good on my resume. What a surprising start on the road to my dreams. Here's to the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment